Warpdrive Warpdrive

This built in an actually pretty interesting way for a techno track. The way you played around with all the little bits before setting them together was not only good musical foreplay, but it made the drop at 2:54 so rad. Stellar work. Maybe some of the drum sounds do sound a bit stock, but you'll develop your own sounds as you go on. Try taking the drums your working with and stacking them on top of another kit and blending your the sounds together to make your own.

Metalototem Metalototem

Not bad for being made in such a limited DAW. I like the progression, the distant percussive "clonking" sounds were interesting, almost giving me a digital Brain Wilson with milk-jug kind of vibe, but not really at all xD Just an interesting texture. I think the sound of the digital guitar is a little corny thought, and would benefit from having some kind of distortion added to it. Also the overall track is pretty quiet and would benefit from some compression/limiting in Audacity. HMU if you need a tutorial on what that entails.